CONS of Weebly
- Weebly has only 60 themes to choose from. And many of them haven’t been updated for a while…
- Each email costs $5 a pop.
- Weebly’s cheapest plans are very limited, forcing you to upgrade later.
- Weebly, over the last six months, saw an uptime of 99.97% – a bit short of the 99.99% and even 100% from what others on this list provide.
PROS of Weebly
- Weebly offers limited free plan. You can try it out on a small scale before paying.
- They also offer a 15-day free trial.
- Weebly includes hundreds of great templates organized by type, including drag-and-drop options for eCommerce, too.
- Our favorite Weebly feature was the intuitive editor. It was very easy to customize site options and build a website.
- Unlimited bandwidth and storage at a rather cheap cost:
- The support agent was quick and helped provide answers to all of our questions… without sending an article link. Very efficient.
Weebly isn’t bad by any stretch. In fact, we really like a few features (like that editor). They even offer a free plan and free trial, so you can still test them out.
However, the high eCommerce cost and spotty site performance, there are just much better options on this list.
Here’s our 5-minute test site.